Tuesday, December 13, 2016

50 Kg Rice Donation to Friends Foundation by Shoba garu and Vijay Ganji

When I spoke with this Friends Foundation founder Ranjith, I surprised be hearing from him why he has started the initiative of starting with an  Orphanage. He said, he is very poor and he brought up in such a environment where studies are very difficult and then he thought should help the poor and orphans after grown up. He started with this initiative at the age 23 years and working still very hard to help his 45 orphans children's.
For this month I got donation from one of my college friend  Vijay Ganji ( 25 Kg Rice) and
25 Kg rice from one of the family ( Shoba Garu) living @ Himavathi Apartment. 
I would like to thank both of these for rice donation and which helped 45 student orphans at Friend's Foundation.
I wish them a happy and peaceful life and pray to GOD to help them to extend their helping hands to many more who are in needy.

One more thing,  I bought this rice (50kg) using Free charge App and I got 200/- cash back as I was using this app for the first time. I bought 6 writing Pads with this amount and given to 10th Class students.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment